COVID-19 TRAVEL ORDER
All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
• Complete Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless
visiting from a lower-risk state designated by
the Department of Public Health.
• Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test
result up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
Safety Protocol for Team Members
• Every member of the Seaport Inn and Marina team is required to have their temperature checked at start of shift and break periods.
• Team members are required to wear masks.
• Social distancing of 6 ft. is required with guest and team member interactions, including during the check-in and check-out process in combination with a protective glass barrier.
• Team members have been trained on enhanced hygiene and safety protocols
• Incident response protocols have been developed and will be implemented in the unfortunate event a guest or team member tests positive for the virus.
Public Space & Guest Registration
• The hotel’s schedule of cleaning and sanitizing has been enhanced; this includes all public areas including doorknobs, door frames, handles & railings, luggage carts, and other common touch points.
• Masks are required in public spaces throughout the hotel.
• Fogging sanitizer machines deployed to sanitize large spaces and used nightly in all public areas.
• Touchless hand sanitization dispensers have been added to high traffic areas for both guests and team members. This includes the main lobby, entrances to all meeting rooms and restaurants.
• Protective glass has been installed at front desk in main lobby for safety.
• Social distance markers at guest registration.
• Informative posters are located throughout the facility to inform guests of protective safety measures and symptom acknowledging education. If you are ill or have flu like symptoms, please do not visit.
• We ask all guests to refrain from congregating in the hotel lobby. A phone is available in each guest room for your convenience. A front desk agent can be reached by dialing “0”.
• Common touch points in public areas such as vending machines, coffee machines, and guest computer/printer are unavailable.
Adjusted Guest Accommodations
• Thorough guestroom sanitization plans have been implemented.
• Daily housekeeping services will not be provided to occupied rooms; services, including towel requests and trash removal, may be requested by phone.
• Guest rooms will be vacant for 24 hours after a guest checks out.
• The number of guests registered to each floor will be limited.
• Paper products in guestrooms have been removed to create a more pristine environment.
• The television remote has been sanitized prior to guest arrival.
• Cleaning products approved by CDC recommendations.
No Breakfast Buffet
• Our hot breakfast buffet service is closed as mandated by Massachusetts safety standards.
• Hotel room rates have been discounted to reflect this unavailability of included breakfast.
• Local breakfast recommendations available upon request at front desk.
• A coffee machine with complimentary coffee pods have been placed into all guest rooms.
• We do not have a hot tub.
• The pool area will operate on pre-determined time intervals and will close every two hours to allow for periodic cleaning and sanitation procedures to take place. Any guests in the pool area at the end of a time slot will be asked to leave so we may properly clean and sanitize the location.
• Pool access is available for hotel guests only. No outside guests may be brought into this pool area.
• Our indoor pool will operate at 50% capacity.
• Access into pool area is on a first come, first serve basis.
• Booking a hotel reservation does not guarantee you access into the pool area.
• Prior to entry into our pool area, it is mandatory to sign-in with a guest service agent at the front desk of the hotel. After signing in, every guest will receive a pool pass allowing them access to utilize our pool for that specific day. This pool pass is allocated for the specific day of sign-in. If you are staying at the hotel multiple nights you must sign in and receive a new pool pass bracelet daily.
• For your safety we have adjusted the furniture in our pool area to comply by Massachusetts safety recommendations of a six foot distance between tables and no more than six chairs seated per table.
• Sanitizer stations are located in this area.
• Masks must be worn to enter the pool area. You may remove your mask when entering the swimming pool, swimming in the pool, or when seated at a table.
• All shared items and high touch services will be unavailable. Items such as vending machines, life jackets, and pool toys/activities have been removed or deactivated. We are not currently allowing any outside pool toys to be brought in at this time.
• We recommend bringing a life jacket for any child under the age of 10 who would like to use the pool.
• Because vending machines are currently unavailable, we are allowing guests to bring in non-alcoholic beverages in non-clear containers into this area.
EVERY DAY SUNDAY-SATURDAY
9:00am – 2:00pm
*Closed for Sanitation 2pm-3pm*
3:00pm – 8:00pm
EARLY CHECK-IN POLICY
Guests looking to take full advantage of the pool hours may check-in early. Early check-in is available after 12pm on the day of check-in. A $30 fee applies to early check-in prior to 12pm. Early check-in must be coordinated with the front desk prior to arrival by calling us directly at (508) 997-1281.
ENJOY ONSITE DINING DURING YOUR VISIT WITH US!
RESTAURANT OPEN WEDNESDAY-SATURDAY @ SEAPORT INN GRILL
Private Events & Special Occasions
• Our private event rooms are now open following safety standards and guidelines.
• Event room capacity is strictly limited for your safety.
• Indoor events will have a team member designated to monitor attendee entries and exits.
• Whether seated or standing, attendees should not gather in groups of more than 6 people.
• Guest tables will be placed 6 feet apart and set to a max of 6 guests per table.
• Ensuring social distance separation of 6 feet between individuals when possible.
• Plated dinners, staffed buffets and passed food services are permitted. Self-serve or unattended buffets/stations and other communal serving areas must remain closed at this time.
• Dance floors must remain closed until Phase 4.
• Bars must remain closed until Phase 4, however, we are happy to accommodate drink service provided to your guests by servers to their tables.
• Coat Rooms must remain closed until Phase 4.
• DJ’s are permitted. Performances at indoor venues may not include singing or the playing of wind or brass instruments. Outdoor may allow live performances but must follow distance guidelines.
• Sanitizing station available at front entrance as well as restroom access for guests to wash hands.
• Conducting frequent cleaning and disinfection of venue. Continuation of following all other CDC guidelines for cleaning and hygiene protocols.
• Face masks required for all attendees and workers, except when unable due to medical condition or disability. Face masks may be removed once guests are seated at their table. Masks will be required when moving throughout the facility at any other time.
• If any employee or guest attending feels ill, has been in contact to a known or suspected case, or are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 we ask you to stay home.
• We will be taking temperatures as well as maintaining a log of workers and attendees of each event to support contact tracing (name, date, time, temperature and contact info).
©2015 Seaport Inn & Marina